Sunday, August 10, 2008

Same Little Boy!



It is embarrasing that I haven't updated my blog this long.You can call it a complete lack of motivation to do anything.
This is a portrait I did two years ago,some of you may remember it.It was sold btw.He is still at a paintable age.I recently took a picture of him again which I liked.I wanted to paint it ,tried twice(the last one was yesterday) but I didn't like them much to show here.I remember only at third time I was satisfied with my work last time so no giving up!Maybe this afternoon, maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

ALi said...

Mrb arkadaşım çok güzel bir blog olmuş başarılarının devamını dilerim..
Benim siteme de beklerim www.anindayorum.com
Hoşçakal...

Deb Townsend said...

Nusret,really love the expression on his face. How's the exhibition going? Any sales yet?