Monday, November 3, 2008

Pictures From The Exhibition






















Kına ,beatiful daughter of my dear friend Yurdayol,who lives in Ankara






WOW,it was exhausting!I went to Ankara the same day of the opening and came back the same evening(I mean arrived here in the next morning!)
The opening was nice with many people attending,not too many sales but more expected later as some were reserved.
The tall and with less hair gentleman in the third pic from the top is Canadian Ambassador to Turkey Mr Mark Bailey who bought a small boat painting.He says it reminds him of his homeland.
Hope you enjoy the pictures!

9 comments:

Deb Townsend said...

Congratulations! It looks like a fantastic exhibition. How wonderful to see the walls lined with your awesome paintings. I pray you sell out!!! You certainly deserve it.

Mineke Reinders said...

Pictures are wonderful - hayırlı olsun. I met the Canadian ambassador, too, I think he must be a lover of art... Congrats again on your exhibition.

Nusret Topuzoğlu said...

Deb&Mineke -thank you very much for leaving a message,appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really good show…..I happened upon your blog form a link on Deb T’s blog….and so glad that I have found your work….absolutely lovely watercolours.

deborah kirby said...

Congratulations Nusret!! What a great venue to display your art. Your work is beautiful. You deserve all the good things to come your way.

Nusret Topuzoğlu said...

Maggie,thank you very much I'm glad that you have found my blog too.

Deb-Thanks a lot,nice to see you again!

Amelia said...

Nusret, congratulations on your show in Ankara!!!! This is the first time I've seen your blog and it is very good!!! Love the portrait of Nick's cutie!!

Nusret Topuzoğlu said...

Hi Amelia,thank you very much for the nice comment.It is so nice to see you here.

Nusret Topuzoğlu said...

A note on Nick's daughter Larissa's portrait Amelia mentioned;
it was hang in the exhibition as a show case but wasn't on sale.If one day I meet Nick I'll sure give it to him.